Additive Manufacturing - Industrial 3D Printing
3ERP provides a range of high-quality 3D printing (additive manufacturing) services, including FDM, SLA, SLS and SLM. This allows for the 3D printing of plastics and metals, and provides options for both prototyping and production.
3D printing is a great way to create one-off parts or small batches, and can be used to create complex geometries that could not be realised using traditional manufacturing processes.
Advantages of 3D Printing
There are many benefits for 3D printing, especially if you know how to optimize your product design to take advantage of them. Benefits include:
1. Metal 3D printing is done in a confined space, allowing complex geometric shapes and precise interior features
2. Fast design to minimize material waste
3. Multiple identical parts can be built on one platform at a time, greatly increasing productivity
What is 3D Printing?
Metal 3D printing service is a 3D printing process called Direct Metal Laser Melting (DMLM). This additive manufacturing process uses a high-powered laser to melt and fuse successive layers of powdered metal into three-dimensional solid parts. The advantage is that the more complex or feature rich the component, the more economical the process becomes.
There are several kinds of 3D printer, some of which are used to print plastic parts, others to print parts made from metal or other materials. While these various 3D printing technologies are diverse, they have certain features in common.
Review All 3D Printing Services And Materials That We Offer
Metal 3D Printing Process
- Modeling. Generally speaking, 3D modeling is to build a 3D model with 3D data through 3D production software.
- Slice. Slicing is essentially cutting your 3D model into pieces and designing the path for printing
- 3D printing, post-processing. Start the 3D printer. After the 3D printer finishes its work, take out the object and do the post-processing. For example, when printing some dangling structures, a supporting structure should be raised before printing the upper part of the dangling structure. Therefore, the redundant support in this part needs to be removed and post-processed.